At The Venice Golf and Country Club, we are committed to maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our members and staff. Our COVID-19 safety measures are designed to provide services and support for our members and reduce the risk for those who live or work at VGCC.
- An automatic front door to the Clubhouse provides "hands-free" access to the Club and serves as the single entry point for the Clubhouse.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Club and grounds.
- Staff consistently clean and sanitize all surfaces and touchpoints.
Golf, Tennis, Fitness and Pool
- The golf course, tennis facilities and pool are open to members only.
- The Fitness Center is open to members by appointment.
- Clubhouse dining is open for members only at this time, with limited seating capacity and proper social distancing practices in place.
- Masks are required to enter the Clubhouse.
Realtors and Open Houses
- Realtors are encouraged to continue proper safety precautions while showing homes within the community.
- Open houses are now being held on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Tours for prospective members are offered by the Membership Office (masks required).
For questions or Membership information, contact Kate Ferguson, Membership and Communications Manager, at 941-492-9600 ext. 118 or firstname.lastname@example.org.